Forum

Double Breasted Modzine and Scottish Mod Scene are proud to announce A Little Mixed Up 2 on Saturday 27 November, ABC2, Glasgow with 7 great bands including DC Fontana and The Universal making their debut in Glasgow. Tickets are on sale now from the ABC Box Office. 

We're also very excited to announce a reunion gig from The Shadowland at the A Little Mixed Up Late Show @ The Admiral.  This was one of Rod Spark's earlier bands and they released a number of records and had tv and radio appearances over the late 80s/early 90s.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks to everyone who came along on Saturday to hear 12 hours of fab music from the bands and djs. We had a good turnout considering we were up against Madness, The Skatelites and crap weather!
  • One more thing about Saturday night . Before the bands came on Colin Bailley was on the decks. Didn't realise the guy had such exceptional taste in music. He created a great atmosphere and got everyone in the mood for a right good evening. Well done Colin. It would be nice to hear more from this guy.
    • I noticed Colin did some d-jaying at The Admiral afterwards & really enjoyed the music.
      • Hi Karen Hope your well. He was good the kind of music we're asking for. Hope you enjoyed the night i really did.
        • Hi Bobby, im not so good, after seein those pictures u posted of me, am goin to bed early!

p.s you & Gerry look really cool in the video
  • Well done Colin and Jennie, s fantastic eclectic taste of bands on display yesterday, great energy and craftmanship, my memory card was goosed on my camera, hence the lack of photos, Shadowland were the biz, long may the scene continue to flourish and thrive.

• Seems i missed a good yin, was also meant to be comin but due to unforseen things ah couldnae, thems the breaks when u have weans ah suppose
  • Sorry i had to miss this, but my missus had to go in Hosp for hernia op, and i had to stay home with the kids, im sure it was a belter night. Hope to see yas all soon ....Marty
    • sorry to hear about your missus marty hope she makes a speedy recovery
      you and the family have a great christmas and a happy new year.... all the best andy
  • Well Guys What a night. Well Done Jenny that is what i look for as part of the mod generation.
This reply was deleted.