Forum

Adaptor trousers (Gabicci)

Anyone had a pair of these trousers from Adaptor clothing,or any other Sta-press from them,i like the look of the Gabicci herringbone ones but would be interested if anyone has purchased a pair info regarding quality/cut et,cheers,Billy

http://www.adaptorclothing.com/products/gabicci-vintage-jackets-and-trousers/v27gt10-brown-herringbone-trouser--new-gabicci-vintage-mod-fit-wool-trousers-herringbone-brown-.html

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does anyone know if these Relco ones are any good?

http://www.adaptorclothing.com/products/mod-retro-clothing-sta-pres...

• just posted the pic, im modelling them , honestly these trousers are brilliant

• £25s well ! - bargain that

• The Gabicci strides arrrived today and very pleased with them.

• ok, dont make the cross sign with ur fingers, but next are doing a range in cotton trousers, tapered look, very very good,i have 5 pairs now,seriously go on the website, type in chinos on the search page and u'll see them, they come in various colours - a mod essential

• Sta press are ok bill,but the dogtooth not too clever mate! Bought 3 pairs and never wore them!

• Are you talking about gabicci or sta press in general, John? The cut must be the same, so what´s it to to with the pattern? Still looking for a new pair of PoW ones, the Gabicci ones look quite ok!? 

• i have found adaptor clothings sizing to be a guessing game

after my last brush with them

[ where i was accused of being a liar ]

i will buy no more !

i dont care if theyre giving stuff away

that firm  doesnt exist anymore as far as i'm concerned

• Hubert my other half bought me a Harrington from Adaptor for a crimbo pressie a couple of years ago,the zip knackered up after only a couple of times wearing it ,they would not refund or exchange it ,that was the first and last time i would buy anything from these lot .

This reply was deleted.