Forum

Replies

• Pair of Levi jeans today at the local charity shop for £2.50 bargain.

• I've just bought a very fitted suit jacket and waistcoat  by Lord John of Carnaby Street from a charity shop , shame there were no trousers, but at 8 quid worth a punt

• Got a Levi Cord Jacket mustard colour never seen one that colour b4 Black Tag for Tenner charity shop find, result!

• Paul Smith shower/golf jacket (£12).  Classic design very 1950s/1960s look.  From a small vintage shop near me in Sheffield.  I have bought a few bits, mainly paisley scarves (£5).  They only open on a Saturday for a few hours.  Women who owns it must be 75 plus and dresses immaculately in 1940s clothes, complete with hair do.  They always have Tootal dressing gowns for about £15; I am yet to buy.  I don't know what the wife would say to me; poncing around the house in silk paisley!!!

Mick

• A Sammy Scarf from a vintage clothing fair, £3!

• Very nice indeed.

• For me it has to be one I bought many moons ago when I managed to pick up an original 60s waffle knit Fred Perry polo from a local charity for a couple of quid.

• Very nice find! I don't think its my best bargin but its my most recent one. I got a button down (three fingers), checkered shirt the colours are autumny colours like brown and reds and that, and its made of 75% silk and 25% cotton and I got it for......£1.75! from a charity shop, I was well chuffed! :)

• Sounds great, have you any pics?

• Here it is Bobby, its not a shiny silk shirt if thats what you were thinking of haha

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: