Forum

As stated above tickets for The New Untouchables Mod Weekender Brighton on the 24th 25th 26th have now been released for general sale..and just like last year anyone thinking of attending this brilliant weekender would be well advised to book tickets NOW as just like last year they are going to sell out FAST...especially the Saturday night ( plenty of people very disappointed last year on the Saturday ). get yourself down there its one of the best weekends on the mod calendar....if you were there last year im sure you will agree...

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• got my tickets for fri, sat and sunday :) :) :)

• Brighton Tickets for all three nights paid for ..YESSS.....i've just gotta survive The Glasgow weekender first..???

• Ditto for Brighton and Glasgow mod weekender....

• Saturday tickets brought, come on!

• got my tickets for saturday... would sunday sell out too?

or would people go elsewhere that night?

• John tickets for Saturday and Sunday nights at the Komedia were sold out well in advance of the mod weekender, we did buy tickets for Friday night on Friday though, i would also say the Komedia did seem to be the main venue for all 3 nights at Brighton mod weekender...dont know of anyone that went to an alternative venue, hope that helps.

• What over venues will have evening events this year?

• cheers Ralph, I'll be there Fri till mon, not sure if I want to go to the same venue each night though.. I'll give it some thought

• If anyone is riding down on the Saturday i'm riding down on my own so would like any company.

• Im from Watford btw

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: