Forum

Cool Pictures

In order to honour MG Ace Face, and to carry the torch for the (hopefully short) time while he's gone (and I'm confident he'll return), let's revive Motown's thread, which is far too good to be forgotten...

Here's to you, Mr Motown!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•   

• An old Brooks Brothers poster I saw on the internet. I'm looking for good quality button down shirts if anyone has any suggestions? 

• For quality and value, have a look at the D.N.A., Lean Garments and Kamukura BD shirts. It might also pay to have a look at the new Ben Sherman, 'Sugarman' range which is using the original materials, cuts and patterns from their 60's archives. 

http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/default.aspx

• For around £50 Edward I would suggest JTG. Have all the details and UK made...
    • JTG are great if you have a massive neck and no chest.

• Well, I have 40 inch chest and size up to 16.5inch neck...is that massive...??
    • I'd imagine most people with a 16 1/2 neck would struggle to fit into a JTG 40 inch chest shirt given how slim fitting they are.  I'm around a 37/38 chest but would need to order a 16.5 neck for the chest to fit.

Not sure may small to medium chests would have such a big neck...unless of course people aren't measuring their neck correctly.

But I see that all the time, people with ill fitting shirts, I assume they don't know or don't care. 

• Last paragraph...dig at me again Dave...?
    •  Do not feed the troll!

• Hahaha, yes Gary...!
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: