Forum

Cool Pictures

In order to honour MG Ace Face, and to carry the torch for the (hopefully short) time while he's gone (and I'm confident he'll return), let's revive Motown's thread, which is far too good to be forgotten...

Here's to you, Mr Motown!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Meanwhile, here's some vintage beauties...

• Good luck and all the best to sharp as... Anthony Joshua M.B.E., punching for Britain tonight.

• How about this as a gesture, that is pure class?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/anthony-joshua-gifts-former-co...

Anthony Joshua shows his gratitude to his former coach with incredible gift
      Joshua vowed not to forget those who helped him at the start of his career
    • I've the utmost respect for both Vlad and Josh. Two supreme examples of how world champion heavyweight boxers should conduct themselves in public.

I'm backing Josh all the way but I would not be surprised if Vlad schools him for a points win. A fair fight where the performance will speak for itself, two genuine gentlemen of the noble art.

• Nothing against big Vlad, but must back Mr Joshua as the British guy, who also, may I say, comes across as a very decent chap ;-)

• Lookin a Class Act,well turned out,No Trash Talk from him either.

• Looks like that fight lived up to the hype.
    • Whilst no Hagler v Hearns, still a very good and genuine passing of the baton.

• Cockney Geezer,Danny West Ham"X"Boy Dyer....Lookin Sharp  

• Apparent suffering from a wee bout of depression Mr Dyer, if rumours are correct. He`s made a decent effort here, all the same ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: