Forum

Cool Pictures

In order to honour MG Ace Face, and to carry the torch for the (hopefully short) time while he's gone (and I'm confident he'll return), let's revive Motown's thread, which is far too good to be forgotten...

Here's to you, Mr Motown!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The... WHAT? So they play Shakin Stevens and Adam Ant there...!? Or is it rather a Monday morning Shaky Stephen, Haha!
    • ... so, can I expect to see you two at the Big 50s Hop the weekend? Sorry I can't bring my quiff; I lost it somewhere in the early 90s... :-D
    • I assume you are at the GMW Chris??

• In my defence as an self-proclaimed "80's baby" and therefore not a Mod Revivalist, I don't mind AATA, the Buzzcocks or the Damned, but your description of Shaky made me laugh...
      Not even my 59 Club mates like Shaky either!
    • I was never an "Ants" fan Bec, very early stuff of there`s such as Plastic surgery and Whip in my Valise, wasn`t too bad, but the two drummer thing and war paint was their association with Punk, over for me. To be honest even Elvis Presley didn`t float my boat either, from a personal point of view I never thought he was that talented and often wondered that if he had a face like a bee keepers apprentice, would he have been so hugely popular, despite not being a Rock and Roll fan, I thought Gene Vincent was more talented than Elvis, though many won`t agree ;-)

• Ohhh, wonderful Julie...

• Ohhh, lovely Julie...

• RIP Cool 60s BATMAN Adam West

• Check out Batman 1966 The Batusi Groovy Dancing!<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RsYA8Gr5NTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Batman 1966 - The Batusi - YouTube
  • Good Night Adam West; the one and only Batman.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: