Forum

Cool Pictures

In order to honour MG Ace Face, and to carry the torch for the (hopefully short) time while he's gone (and I'm confident he'll return), let's revive Motown's thread, which is far too good to be forgotten...

Here's to you, Mr Motown!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I stumbled across a book that should be of great interest for both of us, Bec. Got my copy ordered; the version in the bottom pic.

• I remember looking at that some months back. I intend ordering a copy soon. However, I don't think I'd wear any of mine to Fernwood (gym)...
    • To be honest I'm not really sure about what the girl's wearing got to do with anything... :-)

• True. Check this out. It's an article on the author. https://m.facebook.com/RowingBlazers/photos/a.269214589892727.10737...

Yes, it's him in the photo...

The New York Times publishes "All The News That's Fit To Print." Grab a copy of the Gray Lady and check out Rowing Blazers on Page 2 of The New York Times Styles Section today... 😱

Posted by Rowing Blazers on Thursday, September 14, 2017
    • All great images aside from one Kai, and even then there is a good point to that one too ha ha
    • Which one would that be, Chris?

• Well without giving it away Kai, what I will say is it is not the first, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh snap. Aside from that I will leave you hanging on ha ha
    • Hmmm... no, I'm giving up... so, which one is it...? :-D
  • My Favorite Public House. 

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: