Forum

Cool Pictures

In order to honour MG Ace Face, and to carry the torch for the (hopefully short) time while he's gone (and I'm confident he'll return), let's revive Motown's thread, which is far too good to be forgotten...

Here's to you, Mr Motown!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She is a lovely person Kai, you are indeed very fortunate. 

• Cheers Chris! :-)

• Any time at all Kai. Had the pleasure of meeting her a few times last summer, and although her English was as good as my German she came across as a class act.

• Haha when I'm in Scotland I feel my English is about as good as hers most of the time!

• I know what you mean. Our stubborn streak has meant that we have never really learned English ha ha. I have a good friend from Germany who comes over here at least once a year and stays with us. He has been coming over so long that he understands our speech very well. The only time he struggles is when there is a few people all talking and it maybe gets a bit too fast.

• The top one's my favourite!

• We recently picked up a Small frame project a couple of weeks ago - not for me, sadly - and it fit in our Peugeot 306 xsi quite nicely...

• Nice one MG, what type of small frame Vespa is it ? The photo does not really show.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: