Forum

Cool Pictures

In order to honour MG Ace Face, and to carry the torch for the (hopefully short) time while he's gone (and I'm confident he'll return), let's revive Motown's thread, which is far too good to be forgotten...

Here's to you, Mr Motown!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RIP ARETHA FRANKLIN....QUEEN OF SOUL-My Fave Photo

• Nice one Steve... She looks like a godess.

• Sad news today with the death of Aretha Franklin. Such a fantastic voice and so many brilliant tracks. Her version of Ben E King's 'Spanish Harlem' takes an amazing song and adds so much soul and emotion that makes it her own. I suppose it is just another sign of time flying past.

• The Lady of Soul isn't doing to well at the moment...

• 'Aretha Arrives' on my turntable today... 

• NYC

• A great city to visit... Love that Natalie Wood image. I liked her in West Side Story (1961) also my first glimpse of the "Jam" shoe...

• Yeah great City indeed Gary. Hard to convince the Missus to go though. Last time I was I've been on top of the WTC, so... some time ago already... :-(

• I've been a few times over the years but not recently... NYC NYC, Bronx NYC, Long Island NYC, Hartford Conn, St Louis Miss, Las Vegas Nev. I have family and friends all over the US (and Canada). Brilliant country and people regardless of the political climate. Media hype mate ;0)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: