Forum

Cool Pictures

In order to honour MG Ace Face, and to carry the torch for the (hopefully short) time while he's gone (and I'm confident he'll return), let's revive Motown's thread, which is far too good to be forgotten...

Here's to you, Mr Motown!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The top one was taken by Italian-Australian photographer Bruno Benini in 1966. The dress is by Simona for Sportsgirl clothing and the model is Jan Stewart.

http://holy-gogo-boots-batman.blogspot.com/2014/07/mystery-girl-jan...

Mystery girl: Jan Stewart
      In this day and age of digital footprints and full-disclosure Facebooking, there’s little that a good Google search won’t reveal. Howeve...
    • Very astute Becs! I knew the year, her name and the photographer but not that Jan was Australian... 10/10 for attention to detail ;0)

• No problem! ;-)

Sportsgirl clothing is still around and sometimes, I still shop there. The only downside is, it's become more "fast fashion"... :-(

• I think that is the most pleasant and complimentary thing I have ever heard anyone say about her Gary, you must be in a good mood ha ha

• I didn't want to get thrown off of ModGen for severe profanities Chris. Ha, ha, ha...

• Hahaha, I thought it was more tricky... :-D

•  

• I'm intending to watch Two For The Road tomorrow, where that Audrey pic is from... :-)

• Here's another one for the road. Albert was a lucky man ;0)

• Clarks and- yes! white tennis socks! And I thought we invented that in the '80s, hahaha!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: