Forum

As stated above, our guest dj this month will be our old friend who is now living in exile down south, coming home to treat us to cocktail of ( more than likely) soul, RnB and ska. As usual myself and mikey will be playing right across the board,club soul, Beat, blue eyed, RnB, ska, boogaloo etc, the full bifta as we say up here.kick off is 10 o clock, get down early as club has been filled to capacity early doors quite a lot recently resulting in the one out, one in scenario at the door.A rare chance to hear a set from martin and maybe even see him go to the bar..

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thoroughly enjoyable night as ever at FS last night. Great to see big Pricey again after so many years.
  • Hi Paul,

is there anything happening in Glasgow next weekend ? me and the missus are coming up for our anniversary

• I shall not be attending any of them as i already have another function to go to that has nothing to do with mods or scooters. Catch yous at JTQ or The Smallfakers the following week.   

• Its surely not another heavy metal night Jimbo, or have you returned to the country and western scene ha ha
    • No it's a secret I canny tell ye.
    • Mark, JTQ next friday night followed by Eyes wide open at blackfriars.
    • Mark, JTQ next friday night followed by Eyes wide open at blackfriars.
    • If you can hold your anniversary back a week Mark, the Small Fakers are on at the ABC on the 9th. Very much worth going to see in my opinion.
    • Cheers Chris, saw them in Belfast last november, a great night
    • I forgot all about the James Taylor Quartet, who are playing at the Renfrew Ferry on either the 1st or 2nd Mark. That should be a good night and a few of the troops are going.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: