Forum

Replies

• Amazing Album...

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (Official Video) - YouTube
    • Fantastic. I think many people were very surprised when they saw him!
    • I remember my Mum mentioning him and how much she liked the song, when I heard it to me it was all very de rigueur similar to after amy winehouse came on the scene and suddenly every female singer sounded 'retro'.  I guess his image and voice will be a good selling point.

• Picked up these two little gems in a charity shop today, for 50p apiece.

• I did like those first few Jamiroguai singles, after that meh, and unfortunately the prat in the hat lived up to his name, Changing man still sounds great.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuoB_4_8E

Jimmy Smith is always quality

• Move on, the Spitfires. I remember seeing a post about gigs a while ago with Alan S and although I'd heard of them I had hadn't heard any of their stuff. I put YouTube on and saw Move on and thought it was great straight away. They do all their own stuff but you can hear influences in it. I hate cover and tribute bands and stupid musicals so lm glad a band has come along like this. I've got both of their albums now and love them.
    I used to think l can't be arsed with new bands but I've changed my mind on this lot
    • I have to agree with you there Carl. If you go back a page to the 8th May, A drop of fresh water in an arid desert ;0) 

• awful band  Certainly not anything fresh about them.

• Agreed. And yes I've seen them live, and yes they were POOR
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: