Forum

Replies

• You will :-) you've been saying that for 6 years! Next one's next Saturday:-)
    • I know mate. Just slightly more complicated now with a lot of my mates turning into hermits. I have not seen or heard from Stevie M since the summer either.
    • Stevie and Andrea are coming, I was round his hoose a couple of weeks ago :-) Claire Hyslop's our guest dj, Angie and Doreen are coming. Alan and Julie's coming. Basically we'll look after you mate :-)
    • Cheers mate. Ended up going to Tailor Made on my own last night as everyone went home after the Small Fakers gig. I knew loads of people there and still had a great night so the same would apply at your do.
    • Yes. Me too. Bit more complicated, though... still, some day...
    • I'll let you off Kai :-) Chris only lives round the corner ;-)
    • True haha, still... one day I'll make it, to have a ball with Chris, Alan, old JP and yourself... ;-)
    • Cheers Gary :-) right up your street I would have thought :-)
    • A superb listen mate. Yep! Right up my rue... Thanks for posting dude ;0) 

• Yeah some fantastic songs mate, including a version of 'Gotta Dance to Keep From Crying' that I had never heard before. Nothing will ever beat The Miracles original version for me tbh but it was very good none the less.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: