Forum

Mod Dogs and Englishmen

I've often been asked 'how can I be a mod and have a dog?' 'With extreme difficulty!' Is my usual reply, I'm on my 3 generation Boxer. I'm not for one instance putting my mutt up as the best looking mod dog. But hey he makes me look good besides ;0) Anybody else strutting their stuff next to a gruff?

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dogs are a personal matter, like or dislike, and there are some nice looking ones posted on here - but they are a personal thing, not a mod thing. I mean, there you are - Friday or Saturday night, suit sharp enough to cut, shoes shone, neck clean and tidy, folding money in your back pocket, altogether slick, sharp and ready. You're going to your favourite club, looking for some kind action and company, have no idea where you'll be when the sun comes up or who you will be with and what - you're goimg to take a dog with you ?

• I think you've missed the point here ernie...

870705394?profile=RESIZE_710x

• It did occur to me that I might be out on a limb, and I do know that dog owners are absolutely devoted. I suppose it's to do with upbringing and experience - I think there are only three kinds of dog: Police, Guard and racing greyhounds. The other thing I think about dogs is that they're just waiting to eat us. I've been told many a time that I've got this all wrong, but there it is. The nearest I've ever got to a dog is a Rufus Thomas record.

• You know, they look a little hungry to me. Just saying :)

• Hungry for love, care and attention ernie... Peace brother ;0)

• Que sera, sera....

• This reply was deleted.
    • Beautiful photo, Billy! Love at first sight too, no doubt! :-D

• 137152516?profile=RESIZE_710x5th generation boxer for me, pint of slob in their jowls aside they`re great dogs 

• A lovely looking brute Simon... And yeah, great dogs aside from the drool, ha, ha. Lots of slobber dodging before getting out on a dress up night ;0) 

• It was a year ago today, when we brought this little lady home, at 8 weeks old. A year on and she is a very mischievious little character, full of energy and naughtiness ;-)135756795?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...