Forum

MODesty August Bank Holiday Special

Following the success of last year's August Bank Holiday Modesty night, why not join us at Al Duomo, 7 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton on August 25th for the only "Smart Dress Only" event of the weekend? 

Featuring a stunning line up of top DJs (..... oh & me!) in a cool basement club underneath an Italian Restaurant (what's not to like?)

Tickets will go on general sale at the end of the montth, but Early Bird tickets available already by Paypal ( Friends & Family ) from:
Modesty_Brighton@hotmail.com 
(Don't forget to include your address details in the notes)

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2020 MG meetup ?  I guess I'd better keep doing Modesty for a few more years then ;)

• Yeah, sorry about that Ian... ;-)

Call me conservative (an expat mate of mine who I go drinking with weekly and who grew up in the '60s in both Leyton and then migrated to Elizabeth, South Australia, calls me an 'old soul'), but I reckon I'd enjoy a night like yours. I prefer a dress code night over a 'dress to impress' or come as you are night...

• Are you doing any other nights Ian apart from the saturday ? I am only there for the sun/mon,cheers.

• Sorry Billy, just the Saturday I'm afraid :(

• Cheers,have a top night!

• Best bets for the Sunday (IMHO) are The Modcast at Patterns and/or PP Arnold & Geno Washington live at Concorde 2

• Thanks mate,already had Geno lined up!

• Ian always delivers, get down there if you can.

• Along with Mike and young Lucas. Mmmm! I'm very much tempted... That is defo going to be a sweaty night.

• A few of us are hoping to go down next year so hopefully catch it then if its on. Amazing to think that next year will be the 40th anniversary of the revival. 

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: