Forum

Mods in Pennsylvania?

So, I know there's already a ton of these posts, but I haven't had any luck finding mods in my area (Boyertown, PA.) I know, it's  Boyertown. Nothing good exists here. The problem is, I'm kind of stuck here until I move out, so, any mods in or around Boyertown, preferably around my age (15)?

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From Columbus, OH. Make it to Pittsburgh often

• Try to. Things got really political in the Polish hill area and I dont like that too much. I miss the days when people went to shows to have fun and kept things to themselves. Being A good chunk Native American, im against racism n stuff, but I dont go looking for trouble. 

I haven't heard much going on in other areas down there as far as Mod related stuff. If there is, I'd like to know. Ive been to down to the South side a few times to see the Oi! Band ,"The Traditionals".Im old friends with those guys and "the Sussed". Other than that, its quiet.

• Hate to the bearer of bad news, but its not looking good guys ha ha

• Lol. true.

• Yep. Lol. Pennsylvania is not even a state. Its a commonwealth. People here dont get things. There's only a few people who get Mod here. It's hard to explain P.a. residents. 

• Mount Pleasant Pennsylvania. Right here. A bit older than you, but im up for making friends with anyone who is into mod from this state. Theres more somewhere.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: