Forum

Replies

• Pink shirt...really like that. I need a pink shirt. ;)

• TBH Ronnie, it's a white shirt with a very fine red stripe, but the picture is a little blurred because I suppose I moved my hand as I clicked the shutter. Another look I like is a solid pink business shirt with a white collar and white double cuffs - but I can't get one in my size here in the USA ........  I may have to work on that.

• Yes, that kind of "traditional american business shirts" (as I like to call them, no idea if there's a proper name for it) can look very good.
      I actually just remembered that I do have a shirt with pink base and contrasting white collar and cuffs hanging in my wardrobe. It's been there for years, and I've totally forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder! Now I have to dig it out.

It's not a solid pink though, but has rather large blackish overcheck. No french cuffs either unfortunately.
    • Ronnie

Further down the thread I´m wearing a light pink AoL shirt, along with the brown-beige puppy tooth jacket. As I know you're into AoL as well, it might be worth a try if you`re looking for one. Double french cuffs too, no white collar though...

• Yes, I saw that one! :) Actually I ordered one of those from AoL quite some time ago, but they were sold out at the moment then. Will probably be going to London for a weekend or so later this summer, so I think I'll wait until then and do one of those "oh, look - here's a nice store, shall we pop in real quick?" at his shop then. ;)
    • Serious question, Ronnie, will you go with a pram? That subject stopped us from going to London until my Boy was 4.

• Well, nothing is decided yet but I have a good friend who moved to London some years ago, so the basic plan is to use one of those babyharnesses to and from the airport and then maybe borrow a pram from her as she has offered us. No way would I want to try bringing a pram on a flight...haha!
    • I've done the flight and a pram... never again (shakes head).

• Or the Underground. We went to Istanbul with a buggy in 2007, I hadn't realised the city's basically built on steep hills, haha!
    • Decent outfit that.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: