Forum

Replies

• Thank you Sir! Quite casual but what can you do with these temperatures... :-(
    • well Kai my recent observations here in England of what Men do in this hot weather is either go topless with baggy shorts and sandals or a tank top, tight denim shorts and bright trainers.

I do like a bit of hot weather but there are downsides.

• Sandals are ok as long as you wear white socks in them! :-D
  • Friday Boozer Get Up--Vintage guru Blazer-JTG shirt-Relco Strides-Loake Brighton----Pub will be full of Pirates and HillBillies With Huge Beards

• Sure to stand out then, Scott. In the best way possible!
    • Dead smart Scott.
    • Went to a concert last night, well the sights I saw, a lad in shorts/t shirts/no socks...for a night out in the city???  Maybe ok if it was red hot and you were hanging out near the beach....most looked like they've been sleeping rough, not had a wash or ironed their clothes.  Baffling to me how people could go out like that.  I couldn't look like that in my house let alone out in public.  And I'm not saying this just because I like my clothes, I understand a lot of people couldn't care about clothes but surely if you're going out on a Friday night to the city you make some effort?  There was another older bloke, big fella (fat not muscle as far as I could tell), wearing shorts and a skin tight t-shirt outside a club....a club.

• Love this post. I have been laughing to myself about it since it was posted, especially the last sentence.

You get ready to go out. You have a final check in the mirror before you leave home. You check yourself again in the reflections in shop windows as you approach the club. You turn the corner. There is a fat bastard in cheap tight shirt and a pair of shorts standing outside the club.

You go back home.

• lol.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Really like that top Kai, and the poster is pretty stylish too it has to be said. You could do with shaving your right shoulder right enough ha ha
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: