Forum

Replies

• Dead smart Scott.
    • Went to a concert last night, well the sights I saw, a lad in shorts/t shirts/no socks...for a night out in the city???  Maybe ok if it was red hot and you were hanging out near the beach....most looked like they've been sleeping rough, not had a wash or ironed their clothes.  Baffling to me how people could go out like that.  I couldn't look like that in my house let alone out in public.  And I'm not saying this just because I like my clothes, I understand a lot of people couldn't care about clothes but surely if you're going out on a Friday night to the city you make some effort?  There was another older bloke, big fella (fat not muscle as far as I could tell), wearing shorts and a skin tight t-shirt outside a club....a club.

• Love this post. I have been laughing to myself about it since it was posted, especially the last sentence.

You get ready to go out. You have a final check in the mirror before you leave home. You check yourself again in the reflections in shop windows as you approach the club. You turn the corner. There is a fat bastard in cheap tight shirt and a pair of shorts standing outside the club.

You go back home.

• lol.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Really like that top Kai, and the poster is pretty stylish too it has to be said. You could do with shaving your right shoulder right enough ha ha
    • I sure could do with a shave of BOTH shoulders, Chris, but I'll leave that for just before the Summer holidays, haha!
    • You could just keep it as it is Kai and kid on that you are a Morrisey fan. I know no one would believe you but maybe worth a go ha ha
    • Stripes are in the air Kai, haha. A solid cool look dude.

• Cheers Gary; Worn with stone Wranglers and Clarks dessies. Easy!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Looks lovely and peaceful there Gary, Nautical setting for a Nautical look I suppose ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: