Forum

Replies

• Forgive the style codes.

Karen Millen dress DZ082
    Alannah Hill "As You Wish" coat - without capelet detail
    Olga Berg Black/white patent leather bag
    Clarks/V&A Swixties collab "Faye" pointy toe mary jane shoes.

Monochrome Mod about Melbourne with girlfriends listening to Northern and Motown on a beautiful Spring day... Beautiful weather...
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Looking good Alan. Looks like a bit of a Squeeze for a big lad there mind you.
    • Ha-ha, cheers SR, more of a very narrow hall, than being a big lad I think ;-)

• Sharp as ever Alan - good eye for colour
    • Cheers Scott, appreciated mate ;-)

• Rare to go out on a Sat, rare to go out with Mrs S or rare to go out on a Sat WITH Mrs S? ;-) Looking great, though.
    • Rare to go out on a Saturday, with or without Mrs S, Bec, I`m usually at work on a weekend.....sadly :-(

• Tell me about it! It takes me almos 2 hours by public transport (on a Sunday) to get to my cash in hand job in Melbourne and I'm so tired by the time I get there - whether I go out the night before or not. Still grateful to do it though, as it's pocket money. Not that I'm saving it. :-/ I'm going to be going to an interview for a job near home on Tuesday, but it's not in the town, either. It's about 45 - 50 mins by bus. One of the few good things about working out there is I'm mates with the owners of a 50s/60s kitsch style cafe in the area. ;-)
    • Nice one Bec, good luck with the interview ;-)

• Thanks Al. It's in a call centre - not telemarketing - but we'll see.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: