Forum

Replies

• Tell me about it! It takes me almos 2 hours by public transport (on a Sunday) to get to my cash in hand job in Melbourne and I'm so tired by the time I get there - whether I go out the night before or not. Still grateful to do it though, as it's pocket money. Not that I'm saving it. :-/ I'm going to be going to an interview for a job near home on Tuesday, but it's not in the town, either. It's about 45 - 50 mins by bus. One of the few good things about working out there is I'm mates with the owners of a 50s/60s kitsch style cafe in the area. ;-)
    • Nice one Bec, good luck with the interview ;-)

• Thanks Al. It's in a call centre - not telemarketing - but we'll see.
    • Very smart Alan mate
    • Cheers Harry, much appreciated mate ;-)

• It`s a olive green, soft flannel large tattersall check Kai, not evident in the picture. The missus is suffering with a cold at the moment, as am I sadly, but otherwise she is fine thanks Kai ;-)

• Looking smart, Alan; what's the jacket!? Bit hard to recognise due to the light... hope the missus is alright!? ;-)
  • On route to The Barrelhouse Prestwick -The Sectors in good form -Bowlers on due to broken toe -home minus raincoat -luckily all honest eggs and its behind bar 

• Smart Scott, what`s the ale in your hand?

• Thanks Alan -appreciate your comment -beer is brewdog IPA -the only bad thing about our local club which is on every two months -is the beer -x certificate .
      Bowlers had to be worn but didn't feel right
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: