Forum

Replies

• Love the outfit, shoes in particular. Where is the suit from?

• Suit by Adam of London Edward, They are well made and fit me beautifully ;-)

• I've been thinking of getting one for when I get a better job, what's the fit like?

• The fit is spot on Edward, trousers are more boot fit,than super fitted like the jump the gun ones and the jacket is fitted cut, slightly nipped in at the waist, ideal for my shape mate, Adam suits are exactly how I would ask for a suit if it was being made to measure

• Congratulations on your lads graduation Alan and very smart look. ;0)

• Cheers Gary, the best thing is, he is now earning far more than me and won`t be tapping me for cash anymore.......Ha-ha.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Absolutely spot on Alan -- I would have been on the stage looking for an award if  I rolled up like that !

Royals are second to none .

• Yep loake Royal brogues are the best for the money.  Or the loake sovereign if you want rubber soles. 

• Cheers Scott, yes the Royals are indeed a versatile shoe, can be worn with suits, trousers, jeans etc....

• Cool as ever mate, although maybe not temperature wise in the crombie. Great for last weeks weather right enough.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: