Forum

Replies

• Very smart Edward

• Thank you :)

• You're very welcome mate

• Nice work Edward - undoubtedly the best man in the office!

• Although you may well still be the best man in the office - I meant to type "best dressed"!

• Haha thank you! I'vd been eyeing up a Brooks Brothers 3/2 roll sack suit so hopefully that'll make an appearance. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Cheers Gary mate, from that angle it could be a golf bag, but it happens to be the wifes handbag. I did however try to add golf to my many sporting hobbies but got progressively worse, the more i played, which told me it just wasn,t my game. Not sure if my memory serves me correctly, but weren,t the "Perry boys", Mancunian casuals, being named for their preference of the Fred Perry polo :-)

• Very smart casual Spring look Alan; certainly more Mod than a Lambretta parka and Union Jack bowling shoes, hahaha! Real Summer weather here; while others are happy to get out their flip flops, for me it's my 'Toni's' from Majorca, sort of espandrilles with laces, and the only shoes I do wear without socks...

• Very summery Gary, make sure you keep those shoes out of the water ;-)

• Cheers Kai, I agree, I have never been a flip-flops type of guy either, firstly I cannot stand anything between my toes and secondly, I don`t like anything that does not have a back in them. I had something very similar to those you are wearing here, but accidently left them in our hotel in Italy a couple of years back. Yes Summer has arrived, for how long remains to be seen here, it was 26 degrees today, which is very good for the North of England ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: