Forum

Replies

• I suppose I could always put Brighton back to 2020 :)

• With the blue showing in this unique reversible (and one of the best) vintage 2002 England top. This is a cracking look with a pair of white 501's and dessies...

• Should be on sale for 75% less since last week, boohoohoo!

• It's the best we've done in football for a long while. Oh well, back to Brexit.

50% off ;0)...

• My condolences.  I was hoping for England France final myself.  Still face Belgium on Saturday for what it’s worth.

• Would buy these shirts every 4 years if they did them for women, also!! :-(

I think I can go to sleep for an hour or so before I go to the job centre... it is after 7am, here in Victoria...

• After that shock exit Kai, I doubt they can give them away less -75%. Ha, ha...

• The rack at the Cologne Fred Perry shop looked un-touched, Gary, hahaha!

• Come on England!!

I was on my way to the game, catching up with expat mates again in Melbourne, this time in a Ben Sherman wool suit, red/white button-down FP, short-sleeved check shirt, sheer stockings and my Bass Weejuns... Another great result and without penalties!!

• Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll just ask here. What is the proper attire for an outdoor festival? Coming over in August for the Bristol Mod/Ska Festival and I trying to figure out what to pack. Thanks!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: