Forum

Replies

• And I'd be "borrowing" your ties, cufflinks, tie pins, tie slides... and if we were the same size in trousers, I'd get into your pants!! I would do all that with any other classy guy I'd be dating who has style... Hang on a minute! I do that to my other half already and he's not a Mod! ;-)

• I didn't know Imelda Marcos was back from the dead and living Essen!! ;-) Oh wait! That's what my mother still calls me... My bad...

• Ha ha ! Like it you and i possibly might not have enough wardrobe space ! Even if we did you'd probably  be hogging the majority of it ! I'd find that very hard to handle !

• Mrs A caught the bug herself a long time ago. Seems she has a pair of Mod Shoes for every day of the year by now... :-)

• Trust another Mod to say those words! ;-) I'm surprised the missus hasn't kicked you put saying such things... LOL!

If you and I were married, words like that would be an unspoken law...

• This reply was deleted.
    • I got that very same Benny. Well.... a few sizes up I suppose... :-)

• A top face... I suppose ;-)

• "Calling out around the world... Summer's here and the time is right..." 34C, to be exact!

1960s, Mod, vintage grass green Jonathan Summer of Sydney dress - no relation Ann, I promise! ;-)

1960s, Mod, vintage white block heeled, t-bar mary janes by Footrest by Clarks

Sheer-to-waist stockings

White Ben Sherman trench coat

1960s, Mod, vintage grass green patent leather handbag

White, Mod-inspired RAEN/Luxury Wig collaboration "Figurative" oval suglasses

• Summer daze... Picture perfect Becs ;0)

• Perfectly matched,  Bec!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: