Forum

NECO ABRUZZI New Vespa Sprint lookalike

Scooters NECO ABRUZZI 125cc 

Scooters NECO ABRUZZI 125cc 12 

Classic 60's Vespa Sprint styling. 125cc 4 Stroke twist and go. Electirc Start. 5.2kw @ 8000rpm. Front and rear disc brakes. Front and rear luggage carriers (optional extras). Excellent fuel economy. 100mpg plus. 12 months tax, number plates and 24 month warranty included in price. Choice of colours available perfect for the spring and summer.Spotted this at a local classic/luxury car dealer link

Blue

Classic 60's Vespa Sprint styling. 125cc 4 Stroke twist and go. Electirc Start. 5.2kw @ 8000rpm. Front and rear disc brakes. Front and rear luggage carriers (optional extras). Excellent fuel economy. 100mpg plus. 12 months tax, number plates and 24 month warranty included in price. Choice of colours available perfect for the spring and summer. Spotted this at a Classic/Luxury Car Dealer!

. Not seen before, your thoughts?

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i wouldnt condemn a 16 year old mod who wants to get on the road with something classic looking for grabbing one of them

after all what else is there in the new and readily available  50cc class?

as for 17 year olds  theres no excuse for not takin an lml 125 or genuine vespa px 125

then again if youre just gonna sit your test on it before progressing to the mega power of a classic lammy or ves 200 [ i'm being sarcastic ] then i dont see anything wrong with that neither

• I can honestly say I wouldn't be seen dead on this Scooter.

• heres something even weirder

cant say i would buy something without seeing it in the metal  [ or plastic ] in front of me

very cheap though if youre 16 and want to get on the road with something that resembles a classic scooter

at least you could ride and enjoy rather than push an abused 30 year old 50 special

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Learner-Legal-Vespa-Venus-Scooter-50cc-12...

• These are not Vespas but cheap Chinese copies. I'm surprised Piaggio are not taking action against this.
        • Because they aren't direct copies they aren't breaking the law, personally I don't see anything wrong with them, could be a good scooter for someone that doesn't know anything about them but wants a classic looking ride.

• I wouldnt buy one, for the price U can get a Classic.I think they look good shame bout the plastic- I like chrome. Think they are good for new young blood, look good as there's a lack of 50 Specials/small frames.

• No lack of 50 Special over here obviously ,Steve. Could have a well maintained one for about 2000€, and I think I will within a year.

• i was just wondering how does LML compare with vespa or lambretta i saw an add for LML 125 scooter under £2000, add said finance available this seems appealling to me cause i'm a bit short on cash.

• Ok, so the LML wont hold its value in the way that a Lambretta or Vespa should. But they are good little scooters, and look just like a PX Vespa ( and many PX  patrs/accessories will fit).

• And it´s not even asian...Kreidler used to be austrian, if I´m not mistaken!?

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: