Forum

Replies

• I am a freeman of a sovereign state in a democracy with the power to speak, to vote and to give power of governance to the "servants" of the people. Many people are ignorant of this fact and that so many fought and died (horrifically) for this, against the masters. A fact that empowers and sets you free, the only power anyone has over you as a person, as an individual, is the power that you give them. I believe wholeheartedly in the power of intelligence, culture and education (ICE), not that I have any high degree of the former, only that I understand it's importance in moving forward in life thus making them desirable traits to have and enhance. The beauty is that with a little effort this knowledge is free!

Once again, I am a freeman, with a free mind and a free will all the way to my grave ;0)

• A waster is a waster Chris regardless whether they be rich or poor. It was a posted comment I found amusing and honest with no deeper meaning than that stated.

I am no class warrior, politician or power monger, rich or poor. All I know is how my world works and live my life accordingly. Luck plays a serious roll in everybody's life, I just prefer to try and make my own and wish nothing but the best of luck to others ;0) 

• Again, I agree and not once have ever played the gender card. I do consider myself a feminist in my own way. Not the "all men are bastards, burn the bra kind", either.
    • Fine sentiments Gary.
    • Haha, true...
  • Spearmint... Made in Italy

• Yes, I got an eye on that one too... though only recently I bought a DNA Groove shirt of the same colour... anyway, beautiful!

• Pure class Kai. A birthday present from my better half maybe (I hope she's listening).

• Same here, had I not already bought a green shirt, I would certainly have had this one ;-)

• Also have a peach oxford shirt on order from DNA, or at least I think I have, actually been on order since April, but Claudio has changed his supplier so it has taken quite a bit longer as we are now in July. I have always bought from stock off DNA and this is the first I have had to order to be made up. I am not too sure what`s going on, as I haven`t had an e-mail confirming that the shirt is in production, with an ETA time, does anyone know if Claudio let`s one know if it`s in the process of being made or does he just e-mail, when it`s ready?? Anyway I like this one too and it is a certainty if my DNA one falls through ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: