Forum

Replies

• Yes indeed. He's a lucky chap. I don't think many of mine could afford the petrol, and certainly not the insurance!
    • Fortunately for him SR, he`s an academically clever lad, who started his own business years ago and is doing quite well, he lives the life and is even married to a Brazilian model, I hate him......Ha-ha.

• That's absolutely gorgeous Snow.
    • They are lovely. And seen here in the correct setting too lol
  • I'd just like my old MGB GT on wire wheels back.
    • What colour was yours Harry?

• It was a 1970 black with wire wheels. Really miss it Gary.
    • I bet that was super sharp looking? I've been to quite a few classic car shows over the last month with all sorts, not seen a black MGB GT. Mostly red or the racing green with cream interior, I shall now keep an eye out for the black one. 

While on the subject of sports cars did anyone watch the Silverstone F1 yesterday? Hamilton was just magic winning that trophy.

• Sorry Gary I missed your reply. Man it was sweet, rebuild using heritage shell. Absolutely gorgeous, just wish I still had it.
    • I'll bet you do Harry. There's what I call a 'ginger' (orange) MGB GT getting done up by a neighbour which will be good to see once completed.

On the modern front the Mrs has had, a lovely jet black MX-5 (HT) with stainless steel trimmings for 10 years and is now lusting after the new MX-5 RF. I'm not a sports car person myself but have to say this one's a beauty.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: