• Always wanted a 911, childhood dream and at one point it was probably within reach, but sadly, due to a corrupt former boss, my decent livelyhood was cruelly taken away and now it`s now no more than an object of desire again. Until now, when the drunken owner of this one swapped it for my Fiat....Ha-ha.

• The 1965 one must be affordable, being more than 50 years old... !?:-)

• A very nice guitar I would say Kai. To me they are like motors in that I can admire them to a degree but would never go gaga over them. I suppose it would maybe help if I was musically inclined but I have never been able to play anything. 

• So basically basses or guitars are to you what scooters are to me, Chris! ;-)

• Very possibly mate. The one above is one that I can appreciate its beauty but despite that I have never had one and have never had the desire to have one either. Don't get me wrong, if someone offered me a Gibson or some much sought after guitar or bass I would gladly take it. Then I would probably sell it to buy something else ha ha

• That is one cool object of desire, right there Kai. I'd just want to hang it on my wall and stare at it all day, every day ;0)

• Think I'll get it by the end of the year and actually play it, Gary! ;-)

• Of course Kai, nothing better than playing it. I on the otherhand, who can't play bass, would hang it up on the wall and stare at it, all day every day, ha ha.

A great musical instrument, that I look forward to seeing you play ;0)

• If I remember right, you used to play the drums, Gary...!?

This reply was deleted.