Forum

On the hunt for the perfect harrington jacket.

Hi everyone. Please excuse me if this is a douplicate post, and has been answered elsewhere on here... So I am on the lookout for the perfect harrington jacket. I'm having no luck at all. I keep looking at the typical sites such as ben sherman, fred perry, etc. But it seems that they're all a bit extremely small fitting from what I've read and most people don't like the quality and have ended up returning said jacket.  

Can anyone recommend a brand that actually fits well, and is nicely made.  I understand a lot of people will suggest baracuta, but I don't think I want to spend 500 bucks on a jacket.  Also please keep in mind that I'm in the USA.  I realize a lot of brands will be UK based.  Thanks for any help on this.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Replies

• Personally, for price and quality wise, I don't think one can beat Jump the gun harringtons, mine is certainly the nicest and best fitting one, that I have ever had :-)

• Thanks brother! That one really does look the best out of all I’ve seen. How’s the sizing?

• Pretty good I would say Specs, I wear a medium in almost everything, but my JTG Harringtom is size 40 and the fit is spot on.

• Alright brother, I actually just bought the JTG harrington in black. Size 40. I'm hoping this works out. Cheers.

• It's gonna be a snug fit, if you're a 40/42 Specs, like I said, I'm a 38/40 and bought a 40, I'm thinking you may have been wiser to have gone for the 42.

• LMAO. This seems very complex haha. I'm thinking I'm just going to continue wearing my leather bomber jacket, and my MA-1.  I'm going to France this summer. Maybe I'll go hunt around then.

• Might well be, provided I got the cash to spare and he's got something on sale, I might get a Baracuta from my mate Memos' shop towards autumn. Thinking olive green.

• I look forward to seeing the Barracuta then Kai....Ha-ha.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...