Forum

On the hunt for the perfect harrington jacket.

Hi everyone. Please excuse me if this is a douplicate post, and has been answered elsewhere on here... So I am on the lookout for the perfect harrington jacket. I'm having no luck at all. I keep looking at the typical sites such as ben sherman, fred perry, etc. But it seems that they're all a bit extremely small fitting from what I've read and most people don't like the quality and have ended up returning said jacket.  

Can anyone recommend a brand that actually fits well, and is nicely made.  I understand a lot of people will suggest baracuta, but I don't think I want to spend 500 bucks on a jacket.  Also please keep in mind that I'm in the USA.  I realize a lot of brands will be UK based.  Thanks for any help on this.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Replies

• Happy to see you posting Robert. All good here :-)

• It has to be Barracuta. I have had mine..it costs a fortune for 8 years uk made and it looks like it rolled oof the seamstresses / seamsters wheel yesterday.

• Same here, Robert; nice to hear from you. Hope you stick around for a while...

• Hey Robert, good to see you back man.

• Wow!! Welcome back Robert! Where have you been hiding?! :-D

• Thank you both..Italy for a while is the answer ..back on Brexit island now...

Hope all well!!!

• Has anyone heard anything about the Ben Nevis brand? I read online their harrington jackets are good. I'll submit a link.

https://www.bennevisclothing.com/product/harrington-jacket-black/

Combat Harrington Jacket Black
    <span style="color: #000000;"><strong>Also Available in:</strong></span> <span style="color: #000000;"><span style="color: #ffcc00;"><a style="color…
  • I also suggest Ben Nevis, found them very good. In addition check out Jump the Gun. I emailed em and they couldn't have been more helpful in addition the Harrington, i purchased from em was good !

• Haha I just posted about Ben Nevis. How's the fit on them?

• Ben Nevis Clothing, they have been making the Combat brand of harringtons since the 70's. no difference to JTG, ive had both. i buy my Brutus shirts there and have been for over 20yrs

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...