Forum

Playlists

John Paterson suggested that I post a short set on the No1 Mod DJ thread.to 'Brighton' the place up a bit. :-)

On reflection I decided to start this thread instead  for any DJs on the site to post up playlists/sets

So i'll kick off with my short guest spots at The Hush Club impromptu night at the Heart & Hand last saturday

1st Set

I Dig Your Wig - Buddy Guy - Chess

You're Still A Square - B B King - ABC Paramount

C O D - Albert King - Coun-Tree

I'm Moving On - Ray Charles - London

Some Other Guy - Richie Barrett - Atlantic

Gary U S Bonds - Working For My Baby - Legrand

Not For Me - Sammy Davis Jr. - Reprise

Tighten Up Your Tie, Button Up Your Jacket - Aretha Franklin - Columbia

Gurney Slade - Max Harris - Fontana

2nd Set

Love Potion No. 9 - The Coasters - London 

The Lonely One - Tom Jones - Decca

Gimme Gimme - Z Z Hill - Kent

Neighbor, Neighbor - Jimmy Hughes - Fame 

Crying Days Are Over - Kelly Brothers - Sims

Pain Gets A Little Deeper - Darrow Fletcher - Groovy

Nothing But A Heartache - The Flirtations  - Deram 

Ian B

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Will have a listen and probably a dance to the sets, all in good time. Many thanks Paddy & Thull, great posts ;0)

• Blinding sets as ever Paddy.

• Cheers Chris. Need some more DJs to post but they're all busy on facebook!

• I have not done anything for a while now Paddy. A friend has asked me to do a set at a club in Lanarkshire but i would rather check the place out first and see what sort of music is the norm. Its been that long that I would probably make an arse of it ha ha

• You'd be great Chris. Which club?

• Its called the Magic Roundabout and is in Bellshill as far as I know Paddy. I would have liked to have checked it out but i have hardly been out since the start of the year. It has definitely been my quietest time for over a decade re gigs or club nights. I suppose Troon is not far away and that is usually very good.

• See you at Troon :-)

• ... yes, two great sets. Would have loved to be there!

• Cheers Kai. One day ;-)

• As ever two top sets Paddy. I actually stayed down the road from Gala (Hawick) for two years. A lot of nice people down there but I cannot say I was unhappy when we came back to the west of Scotland. It was a nice time but a total culture shock for a commited city boy.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: