Forum

Show us your shoes

Let's see them then,

there are so many of you like me, that have a fetish for footwear it's about time we came out of the closet and posted some pictures and perhaps a few words about them.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Like em !

• Thanks Andy. They are rather elderly but have been Jazzed up with the red laces.
  • Now this is a pair of shoes for a lady, G H Bass penny loafers , I am guessing they are about a ladies 7 but dont hold me to that, they are marked 8.5 us and even allowing for the conversion I would say more like a 7 uk.

In very nice condition for used shoes as you can see, even the soles have  G H Bass engraved around the entire sole.

For one of our members I would be happy to pass them on FOC but please do not take them only to pop them on e-bay, let someone who really wants the have them.

• Winter time is here. So its out with the rubber soled Cheaneys

• Thank-you Alan simple and practical, unlike myself. However I'm still very jealous of those saddle Barkers of yours. I'll be keeping an eye out.
    • Well done Alan. I would need a 9 so will keep looking. To be fair I've got a few in my collection to keep me going.lol
    • Nice !

• Thanks Andy. There're good in the wet on slippery pavements and can be polished up again after a damp day.
  • My Bass Weejuns, just get them back from shoemaker with new leather sole.... expensive but I love them and they are top quality.

• Classic....I have a pair, and I love them..... unfortunately they do wear out, but at least they can be resoled.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: