Forum

Show us your shoes

Let's see them then,

there are so many of you like me, that have a fetish for footwear it's about time we came out of the closet and posted some pictures and perhaps a few words about them.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looking forward to taking them out on the floor, Gary! ;-)

• I personally would give them a couple of coats of black polish to antique them up a bit. But Remember Kai once you go black you don't go back ;0)

• Very smart Kai !

• Aren't they!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Shoe trees and a good brush down. Maybe new laces, just like new!
    • Good man. Just takes a little effort to put things right. Lol
    • Impressed with the laces and the sheer devil may care panache of the style !!. These little beauties scream 'I'm a Mod - and only the best will do.' Awesome.

• Nice, well worn! Should be on that TV Ad...Like getting your Money's Worth LOL!!!

• Good evening

I was wondering if anyone has some advice on removing creases from shoes, my Brogues are slightly too long and one of them has folded and dented slightly on the toe cap. I've fixed this ( I hope) but there is still crease marks, how can I remove them?

regards

Edward

• Always use good quality, full size unvarnished shoe trees. Especially at this time of year when shoes may have become wet. Of course shoes Must fit properly in the first place and be well made. Also use good wax and creams regularly.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: