Forum

Show us your shoes

Let's see them then,

there are so many of you like me, that have a fetish for footwear it's about time we came out of the closet and posted some pictures and perhaps a few words about them.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These beauties just turned up from Spain.

Had to size up and the exchange was a real faff, customer service pretty poor, whole thing took over six weeks but we’ll worth the wait. 

• Beautiful!

• Very smart indeed Steve.

• Really like the look of those. Care to share the brand (can’t make it out) and cost? what are the soles like?

• Proou at about £110. 

• Yep

This is the one I bought and it has this sole, the price was 125  euros but I had to pay £12.50 to return the first pair (44) which were too small.  I would advise going up a size and ordering from the UK here:

https://www.santafixie.co.uk/proou-toscana-cycling-shoes-brown.html...

Proou Toscana Cycling Shoes - Brown
      Toscana Cycling Shoes. Manufacturer: Proou. Colour: Brown. Shipping: 7-10 working days.
    • Thanks lads good info. 

Whats your normal UK size and what size did you end up getting? Don’t euro sizes go up in halfs compared to UK sizes?

Also, (I’m at the point when I ask myself this now!) what sort of outfits would you wear these with?

I searched high and low for a pair of black bowling shoes but the chase was greater than the prize and they now sit  unworn at the back of my cupboard. I don’t want to make that mistake again. I suppose the obvious would be polo or bike shirt and jeans but I’m getting more and more bored with jeans these days. 

Anyway they look class mate - nice find. I just took a look at the Quoc website but these look a bit nicer and also cheaper than theirs. 

• I usually take a 44, which I believe translates as a UK 10 (although some places have it otherwise). I needed a 45 in these. I think they may size them without the insole, hence the discrepancy. 

I mopped up a slew of Levi’s corduroy 511 slims of varying hues in the January sales, that I figure will look good with them, along with Pretty Green & Art Gallery knitware. 

I have a couple of pairs of bowling shoes that I wear fairly regularly but these are in a different league, really light and flexible; my old plates love ‘em. ;o)

• Wow -very nice 

• Beautiful!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: