Forum

Show us your shoes

Let's see them then,

there are so many of you like me, that have a fetish for footwear it's about time we came out of the closet and posted some pictures and perhaps a few words about them.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah, they're nice shoes but the thing is they're an unlucky colour - that's not to do with what others think, a matter of opinion. It's a matter of knowledge. You live up north, though, don't you? Newcastle way?

• Leprechauns may disagree with you Ernie...Ha-ha.

• Hahaha - you mean it's culture specific ? Nice one.

• Btw they now have red laces in too!!!

• You do know green is the unlucky colour ?

• Colour of envy too - that’ll be me then! ;o)

• Hmm; they're nice shoes, but they're green. Everybody knows that green is an unlucky colour. I wouldn't say don't wear them if you have to, but you would need to pay attention. I knew a bloke bought himself a very nice bottle green mohair two-piece; very smart, good tailoring. Five minutes after getting out of a cab on Shaftesbury Avenue on a Saturday night, he gets busted. Up at Beak St Magistrates on Monday morning, charged with tempting fate. Believe me, stone cold unlucky colour.

• Yeah, I had a very nice bottle green mohair suit Ernie and I got married in green too - you may have a point ;o)

• We saw that suit on here and it looked fabulous. 

• Stroll on - lovely colour when you're looking at it, different matter when you're wearing it.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...