Forum

Show us your shoes

Let's see them then,

there are so many of you like me, that have a fetish for footwear it's about time we came out of the closet and posted some pictures and perhaps a few words about them.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That pesky Clarke’s outlet strikes again; one pair left in my size, they must be mine then!! ;o)

3211220697?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Nice Steve, I have the same pair.

• Perfect Summer shoes as well!

• 3192349398?profile=RESIZE_930xThe summertime Greens!

• Good job a love them . Not really bothered what others think. We've been down this road before.  If you haven't anything nice then.....

• They are a nice looking shoe, SR, unusual green too, to be honest they would look very decent with a pair of dogtooth strides I seen, which had a mixture of tan and beige dogtooth with a green over check,not dis-similar to the green in the shoe.

• Thanks Alan sounds good. Are you not worried about all the green is unlucky shite? Nope me neither lol if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

• Oh dear oh dear - no superstitions or folklore in your part of the world then ? Nobody ever had a touch of good luck or bad luck ? Nobody ever seen a single magpie ? Must be a pretty arid existence, all logic and geometry. Much of life is invisible, don't you think ? My advice - but you're not in that game, I think - would be to move these shoes on to somebody who doesn't know anything, who you don't like.

• NOBODY wants your advice. 

• Same here SR, I'm that unlucky, if I fell in a barrell of tits, I would come out sucking my thumb.....Lol.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...