Show us your shoes

Let's see them then,

there are so many of you like me, that have a fetish for footwear it's about time we came out of the closet and posted some pictures and perhaps a few words about them.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Finally figured out a solution to shoe storage. Full write up at www.rodsmodblog.wordpress.com

7916604268?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I think I may need something like that for my shoes and handbags, Rod! Great idea!

• I got this from Home Depot which is a big box DIY shop here. I think the brand is 'Husky' but it's generic enough that there may be similar versions where you are, possibly in chrome too. The best thing is that they are wide enough to fit four pairs - most shoe racks are really made for women's shoes and aren't wide enough for men's - plus you have the flexibility to choose the height between each shelf.

I was kicking around for ages various ideas as to how best to store all my footwear and this was the best solution for me. Notice there's no room for me to get any more which may be a good thing!

• 6961774492?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Cool, but laced up all wrong ;-)

• I know, I know. I can hear the jeers from the peanut gallery lol.

Adidas SL 72

• ... and why not!

• 6724385071?profile=RESIZE_930xNews from Doc Watson; easily the classiest Chukka Boots I ever had!

• Very nice .

Not many of these people left on the radar .

• Very, very classy Kai, love the contrasting details. 

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...