Forum

Sideburns?

This ones for the lads....and probably some of the ladies too ;) LOL!

Anyway, don't think I need to go into detail here but what are your opinions on sideburns? I always thought John pulled it off pretty well.

And here's a snap of The Kinks with Ray and Dave sporting some. 

p.s. Those jackets are pretty snazzy aren't they!?

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Noddy-Holder-in-tartan-wa-010.jpg

• Yeah sidies rule, l couldnt live without them .let have sideboards rather than burns 

• I´´m definately all for sideburns and have been sporting them in various lengths since...well, since I became able to grow them basically. Sometimes they´re shorter - sometimes longer. However, I am "follicaly chalenged" as someoner on here so nicely put it, and therefore my only choice of hairdo is cropped (more or less). If I let my hair grow too long I start looking like crusty the clown...therefore I have to be a tad careful not too let my sideburns get to out of hand since I tend to look like a skinhead then - especially if I am at work and hence more casually dressed.

• I like them a lot, but since I've got the beard growth of an old lady I'm always close-shaven. The only beards I can grow are moustache or goatee - not very Mod.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Didn't spot that Bobby! Nice one..

• Nice paint job on your PX by the way.

• Cheers Bobby! Bought it as it is, haven't done anything to it except put some mirrors on it. Gonna splash out soon and get a couple more and some extra lights!

• I've always had side burns...it's just the hair I'm lacking......

1061612878.jpeg

1061612879.jpeg

1061612881.jpeg

• a nice set of neat sideys always works to seperate one from the mainstream :) especially at the younger age

• I'd agree with you there Chris! Nothing beats a set of well groomed mutton chops! Have them myself at the moment. I sometimes go through phases of them though, some months clean shaven, others with sideys. I think it also depends on how the hair is worn too!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...