Forum

Replies

• Exactly. I really like Gabicci and even have some of their blazers, but why do they have to come up with such crap...!?
    • What's your view on them Kai ? I've came across a few at decent money but couldn't get an idea on length or quality ---been nervous since buying a hideous Adaptor check number ---that's never seen daylight .
    • Between Kai and myself on here - being the self-proclaimed King and Queen of the Boating Blazer - we know what we love and hate about boating blazers. Sadly, the lining for the above were just tragic and more for the Comedy Mod/Hipster out there. I do have my eyes on a few from Jack Wills on eBay at the moment. ;-)

• Quality's fine, Scott; I do have this double breasted boater, which is a decent pattern compared to those above, as well as a burgundy one. Which, I think, I will take to Glasgow next month.

• Again, courtesy of Our Brethren over at Modculture...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIGTs7K7bdI

If we had something like that, but about Bodgies, Widgies and Sharpies - all unique Aussie subcultures - I'd be cringing, also.

• I'm sure all the [British] Mods and Rockers will be wearing this today, being St George's Day...

• Not really Bec's as that's the Union flag of Gt Britain but the St George flag of England for sure. Nice Scooter Boy jacket ;0) 

• I know that Gaz, but as it has no blue for the Scots as part of the flag of St Andrew, it is [close] enough. Still happy to see the Union flag on the Aussie flag, though! ;-)
    • Well greasers maybe?
    • I just noticed the length of the zip on the arm. Long enough for their gauntlet-style gloves... ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: