Forum

Replies

• I think sometimes we end up having too good a time in the boozer chatting to people we have not seen in a while and thus forego the support act Alan.The last time Weller played here there was a really good support act (cannot remember the name) and we ended up missing them. Good support acts I have seen include Billy Bragg who supported the Style Council on their first tour at the start of 84,  and Ted Hawkins who supported Billy Bragg at the Barrowlands around 85. I also remember a band called the Questions always supporting The Jam, and they were dire.

• Cheers for the reply Kai. At the moment the pub is looking like the winner.

• Their first EP was brilliant, first LP was ok, but I couldn't be bothered with anything afterwards. So, yes, I'd go for the pub! :-)

• When in doubt go for the pub option so have to agree with you there mate.

• Honestly it's that one background "Mod" guy in Quadrophenia with COMPLETELY the wrong clothes and Union Jacks all over his scooter

• Only ONE? There are Comedy Mods in the UK than where you and I are, Madison. Trust me. ;-) Welcome to the forum...

• Thats because there are only six Mods where you two are ha ha

• Haha!

That could be true...

• Is that why you have to combine do's with the 80 year old rockers Bec ha ha

• Got it in one, Chris! ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: