Forum

Replies

• Looks like a plan Kai. Paul Weller is playing here on the 25th ha ha. On a slightly more serious note, the Strypes are the support act so the question is are they worth leaving the pub early to see ?

• I'm flying in from the states for the show. Is there a meet-up before?

• No there's no need to leave the bar for the Strypes 

• Cheers. So far it is two to one in favour of giving the Strypes a bodyswerve.

• Don't know Chris... gave them a miss the other week in Cologne.... Don't think they're that good anymore since they escaped their Mod-Dads' influences, hahaha... but you never know!

• I seen the Strypes here last year, they were excellent, to be honest Chris/Kai ;-)

• Saw the Strypes a couple of years back. For a supposedly pro band they were terrible. All fuzz and no style. Pub band at best 

• I thought they were great on the night SR, but to be fair, I had already downed a few beers before their set ;-)

• Maybe they are as a live band, Alan; but their vinyl output has gone downhill from record to record imo. Then again the same is true for Jake Bugg, who's still a pleasure to watch perform.

• I will take your word for that Kai, as I only have their first EP and it looks like that,s all i am likely to have....Ha-ha.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: