Forum

Replies

• Another offering brought to you by etsy...

Tin Soldier not included... :-(

• Ha ha ha! Great find MG. I can't actually get my head around this. Firstly from a design point of view, as a lamp, it's awful to look at and secondly, why has it a target on the front?

• Welcome back Bobby!!

I know what you mean. Aside from clothes - and other 'important' items - there's always some artisanal, hipster crap on etsy...

• I know, it's been a while hasn't it. I do lurk you know but never really feel the need to post as much as I used to.

• I don't blame you for that...

• ... and why don't you, Bec...!? Because we're such boring company? Hi there Bobby, nice to see you; nice track selection on the other thread!

• I have had a lot on - mentally - at the moment. Going through an unplanned stressful period. I lost what I thought was a loving and wonderful mateship with somebody who I thought was near and dear to me. No, it's not the death of somebody, but rather a death of a loving, trusting mateship... especially via SMS. Long story.

You're not boring, Kai. ;-) None of you are... It's nice to have Bobby and Mr Ingram back...

• Genuinely sorry to hear that Bec. Big Hug.

• Thanks mate... love you!

Read my PM and you'll understand what I meant when I agree with Bobby's comment.

One thing I can't stand is people taking advantage (mates) of already psychologically damaged people (me) and making assumptions of said damaged person...

• Alright Bec. My comment was absolutely light hearted. I think of us as a tight cool little family here on the MG. ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: