Replies

• Indeed. Brad thought himself a mod a Few years back .Meeting Weller and getting a couple of suits. Before the scruffy beard,  earrings and tatts. 

Now he wants to be social worker.

• Re: comment about Wiggins meeting Weller. I know Weller has been mythologised in the Mod Revival, and I grew up during the Britpop/Cool Britannia music scene, but Weller would have been the same to Pete Townshend.

I didn't know anything about the Mod Revival (in Britain or Australia which was based on the British) until I started going out to 1960s music themed nights about 14 years ago... Being an Australian Mod, I educated myself on the differences between the 1960s Aussie and British scenes also...

• It's his honesty that I question, Snow. What was in the package? He needs to take ownership, before being given any authority as a social scientist etc. Just my two pence worth (old money) ...nice scooter though :)

• Still a Mod at heart though, obviously... ;-)

• Yes of course , if there is money to be made

• I don’t expect people to be walking round with a target on their parka and Jam shoes but there’s absolutely nothing about him in that pic and several others recently that would make you think ‘yeah he’s got it, he’s one of us’. He just looks like a paunchy middle aged dad in his round-the-house clothes. 

• He just looks like a paunchy middle aged dad in his round-the-house clothes. Mmmm. I just looked in a mirror, that just about sums me up at this moment in time. Time to sort out my act lol.

• At least I shave every day, hahaha! 

• Haha, spot on, Rod!

• 3412053225?profile=RESIZE_930xOnly 315 EUR and it's yours!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...