Forum

THE PRINTED WORD

Having just noticed that the initiator of the latest "book" thread left the site taking the discussion with him, it's my turn again to revive it; being too important a topic to be dropped, imo.

Having finished "Get Carter" by Ted Lewis over the Holidays, I'll soon start with "Jack Carters Law", a prequel set in late 60s Soho.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This looks an absolutely superb read!

• Looks like it, yes, Gary. You got it already?

• Not as yet my friend but the synopsis makes it a definite addition for me ;0)

• Read about this some time ago, Gary...!?

• Yes, it's been on my want list for some time, after a heads up by Mr. Fricker. I finally managed to get a copy, with the book landing yesterday direct from Italia.

• Now this one looks brilliant, too; Ronnie Woods diary of 1965, while he was a member of the Birds. Will start on it as soon as I've finished my current read!

• Looks like a very interesting read. May well put it on to my Christmas list.
    • It is, Chris! If this is authentic, and I believe it is (original diary reprinted with additional comments from Mr Wood), it is really sensational!
    • Good find Kai. It does look like it would be very interesting and I quite like Ronnie Wood as a person, so I would like to think his writing would be notable. So many good looking books on here tbh, but that one along with the Mod one Gary is in will be top pf my purchase list.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: