Forum

THE PRINTED WORD

Having just noticed that the initiator of the latest "book" thread left the site taking the discussion with him, it's my turn again to revive it; being too important a topic to be dropped, imo.

Having finished "Get Carter" by Ted Lewis over the Holidays, I'll soon start with "Jack Carters Law", a prequel set in late 60s Soho.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Latest Mojo Mag 5Page article on The Jam...Didn't get it myself, I flicked thru, looked like the same old, so didn't buy. If anyone else bought it leave a comment on wot u reckon on it? 

• A fairly dull run down on a the band-made them all appear quite dreary - style of writing does not help .

• I've read that too, Scott. Not half as good as the Bio by Jon Savage of course!
  • Here at last! The book about 25 years of german Mod & Sixties Weekender by the Rhine!

• I hope you rate a mention in it Kai.
    • Page 4, Chris!

• What's right is right, you've been at it long enough to be mentioned in any mod book Kai ;-)
    • Haha thanks Motown; you're right of course... ;-)
    • Good stuff, and quite right mate.
  • ... and another two on the list; the first one, memories of an Original, coming soon, published by Suave Collective Publishing, the other one's been around for a couple of years but looks like an essential read!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: