Forum

THE PRINTED WORD

Having just noticed that the initiator of the latest "book" thread left the site taking the discussion with him, it's my turn again to revive it; being too important a topic to be dropped, imo.

Having finished "Get Carter" by Ted Lewis over the Holidays, I'll soon start with "Jack Carters Law", a prequel set in late 60s Soho.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My copy arrived today; will start on it asap.

• I think that may be my next read Kai, just reading the cyclist Chris Froomes book at the moment.

• Should be good, judging by the 2002 issue, Alan; seems like a lot worth adding has happened since then on the international Mod scene...

• All about my favourite Turk (well, apart from the Missus, obviously...) and Atlantic Records. 

• I find it a good read, The Chap!

• A Don Hughes installment with design by Tony Beesley (Sawdust Ceasars, Mojo Talkin'). Due for release 30/8/2018

• https://www.modhistory.net/

HOME
    A history of mod
    • Have you received yours yet Gary? According to Graham my Copy should be on its way to mainland Europe...

HOME
      A history of mod
    • No Kai, I've not ordered a copy as yet but it's on an ever increasing list... Just highlighting it's availability, so looking forward to your review. 

One thing's for sure, we won't be forgotten! The revivalist generation aint going quietly into the night, and putting up a damn good fight to stay relevant... Mod is dead, long live Mod... Mod4Life ;0)

HOME
      A history of mod
    • Well I suppose it's as good as the 2002 issue, just updated...

HOME
      A history of mod
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: