THE PRINTED WORD

Having just noticed that the initiator of the latest "book" thread left the site taking the discussion with him, it's my turn again to revive it; being too important a topic to be dropped, imo.

Having finished "Get Carter" by Ted Lewis over the Holidays, I'll soon start with "Jack Carters Law", a prequel set in late 60s Soho.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just got my copy today. Can't wait to look at it properly as I've only flicked through it. Thanks again Kai, I might have missed it.

• Brilliant,  isn't it!

• Flicking through it right now, Mike! :-)

• 4125937135?profile=RESIZE_710xPost War modernist Public Art. This book features Art. However I've a great fondness for concrete. Shame most of the superb Brutalist structures seem to be full of the dregs of society.

• 4084775353?profile=RESIZE_930xjust arrived

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/4084775353?profile=original
    • Been keeping an eye on that for a while. Would you let us know what it's like?

• Yeah, me too Kai. I reckon it's worth waiting a while as it's a hefty price and I'm betting it'll come way down. Daltry's started at the £20 mark and is now £7 on Amazon. Would definitely be interested in you evaluation SR, may change my mind and make me buy early. 

• 4065524779?profile=RESIZE_930xA new addition to my small Rave magazine collection; this is Febuary 1966.

• 3862291003?profile=RESIZE_930x

• There was a very mod leaning issue of CHAP last year, ive got it somewhere if anyone fancies it.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...