THE PRINTED WORD

Having just noticed that the initiator of the latest "book" thread left the site taking the discussion with him, it's my turn again to revive it; being too important a topic to be dropped, imo.

Having finished "Get Carter" by Ted Lewis over the Holidays, I'll soon start with "Jack Carters Law", a prequel set in late 60s Soho.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 7874897675?profile=RESIZE_930xNew 'zine on the Scene... highly recommend!

• 7835958281?profile=RESIZE_930xThe Weekend Starts Here!

• My weekend starts now!

7895272083?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I've just bought the Story of the Broken Wheel Retford ,it's ok for the price but there isn't much in it . It was,a Soul/Mod in the 60s and there's a couple of photos of the artists on stage . I was hoping for other peoples stories and photos within the book but it's all about the author.

• Just ordered this off eBay...
    7538126656?profile=RESIZE_584x

• https://www.thefloodgallery.com/collections/paul-weller-aim-high

Just a Heads up. This wonderful book  from The Flood Gallery, which cost me a packet when I bought one is now on sale for £15. Delux Edition. The Super Delux has sold out.7112178871?profile=RESIZE_930x

Paul Weller - AIM HIGH – The Flood Gallery
    AIM HIGH Paul Weller in photographs 1978 - 2015by Tom SheehanWith foreword by Paul Weller Flood Gallery Publishing is proud to announce a new book fe…
    • Oh yes, that's a bargain I suppose.

• 6676903897?profile=RESIZE_930x

• There's an good documentary on charles manson before the murders about this music, it's called music from an unsound mind and can be seen on sky arts (for those in UK).

• Thanks  Dave, I'll have a look

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...